Aziziyah is a town between Makkah and Mina, which is increasingly becoming the most popular area to reside in before and after the days of Hajj. Conveniently located, the hotel is around 5 miles from Masjid al-Haram, and 2 miles from Mina.
Details of Stay
During our Hajj 2016 experience you will - two days prior to Hajj and two days after Hajj until departure - reside at the Sara Tower in Aziziyah. We will 'check into' the hotel on the 8th of September 2016, and will 'check out' on the 16th September 2016.
By taxi or shuttle box, the hotel is around 20 minutes away (traffic permitting) from Masjid al-Haram. The hotel is also walking distance to the Jamaraats and the tents in Mina, taking around 45 minutes to walk to both destinations.
Services & Facilities
The Sara Tower is an excellent large apartment building based in Aziziyah.
Here are some of the stand-out services and facilities inclusive with your stay in Aziziyah:
- En-suite bathroom with shower;
- Regular free shuttle bus transport to Masjid al-Haram in Makkah;
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and lighting;
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is provided;
- Full access to the hotel during the days of Hajj.